Why divemaster ?
The PADI Divemaster course is the first step to becoming a Diving Professional. The course is a comprehensive training program designed to shape and develops the skills and attitudes required to become a Divemaster. PADI Divemaster training develops your leadership abilities by training you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers.
Choosing the right school for you is the most important decision you will make prior to entering the Dive Industry as a Professional Educator. Here at Vassiliki Divers we can provide you the quality and expertise you should expect and demand during your future career training.
What can PADI Divemasters do?
- Work at local dive centers, on live-aboard dive boats, yachts and at exotic resort locations
- Assist PADI Instructors with students
- Lead PADI Scuba Divers on guided dive tours
- Teach and certify PADI Skin Divers
- Teach PADI Discover Snorkeling programs
- Conduct PADI Scuba Review programs for certified divers
- Lead certified divers on Discover Local Diving experiences
- Teach Emergency First Response programs after successful completion of an Emergency First Response Instructor course.
What will I do?
- Learn dive leadership through classroom and independent study sessions
- Complete water skills and stamina exercises in confined and open water
- Training exercises to test organizational and problem solving abilities
- An internship or series of practical training exercises
- How long will it take?
- 2 weeks for the Practical training exercises
- 4-8 Weeks for the Internship Option